Ok... sorry about that.
I'm using a function <? include 'PEAR.php' ?> and it doesn't work.
guess PEAR wasn't generated?!
Here's the link (it might look familiar!! :) ).

http://www.php.net/do_download.php?download_file=php-4.0.4pl1-Win32.zip&source_site=www.php.net

--- Bug Database <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ID: 10191
> Updated by: hholzgra
> Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Bug Type: Apache related
> Assigned To:
> Comments:
>
> there is no such thing as a *NT port*,
> all versions of PHP for different systems/platforms
> are built from the same source
>
> you are most likely refering to a special
> precompiled distribution of PHP for Windows?
>
> it might help if you gave us the link you
> got it from
>
> Previous Comments:

> [2001-04-05 14:33:05] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> File PEAR.php and all the structure is missing from the NT port.

> ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
> To reply, use the web interface found at
> http://bugs.php.net/?id=10191&edit=2

=====
Fernando Emmanuel da Costa Pereira Nunes    351 93 3565686