I've added the line "dl("mysql.so")" on the top of
each script  and now it says
Fatal error: Unable to load dynamic library
'/usr/lib/php3/mysql.so' - /usr/lib/php3/mysql.so:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory in /home/httpd/html/temp/piece/piece.php3 on
line 2

Guilalume

--- Bug Database <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ID: 10425
> Updated by: derick
> Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Bug Type: MySQL related
> PHP Version: 4.0.4pl1
> Assigned To:
> Comments:
>
> Where did you get this build? Only Configuring on
> UNIX with --without-mysql disables mysql support, as
> it is standard in every distribution. Please reopen
> this report if you think this is not the case.
>
> And to which message are you referring? I got 300+
> messages on Oct 27th 2000 :)
>
> Previous Comments:

> [2001-04-20 14:09:32] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I have installed PHP under Xitami web server but I
> can't use MySQL: Fatal error: Call to unsupported or
> undefined function mysql_connect()
>
> THE SAME AS THE MESSAGE POSTED ON 27th october
>
> PLEASE HELP US OUT!:)

> ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
> To reply, use the web interface found at
> http://bugs.php.net/?id=10425&edit=2

=====
MESSAGES IMPORTANT:

Ce email est sans accent pour ceux qui ne serait pas compatible a nos emails.  Les
accents apparaitraient alors sous forme de ?.  Merci.