Some more bug comments.  They all look like they can be closed to me:

8634:
User is expecting the default link identifier to switch back to $db after
he closed $db2, which isn't how it works.  Not a bug.

9455:
I don't know what we're supposed to do with this one.  Should be solved
in a support forum (php-general, php-db, php-install...), since it's
probably not a bug.

9734:
Don't see what the problem is.  A delete query won't return an error if
there were no rows to delete.

9839:
The function does check that mysql_fetch_assoc's second parameter is one of
MYSQL_*, but it doesn't check the type of variable being converted to a
long.  Could add an (*arg2)->type == IS_LONG check, but would this be
inconsistent with behavior in much of the other code that accepts this
sort of type conversion?  I'd just leave it as it is, since it's not
hurting anything.

Matt