ID: 10453
User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I am using mysql and the mod_auth_mysql for a long time with
older versions of php without problem.
All mysql-Operations still work as before.

It seems to me that the autorization information
(name/passwd) don't get passsed over ...

I tried to recompile with different paths in all modules
but it did not work upto now. So I still use an older php module...

What was your configure line? You need to give the dir to
your mysql libraries of you use other modules for apache
that use MySQL.

Like (Example):
./configure --with-mysql=/usr/local

What was your configure line? You need to give the dir to
your mysql libraries of you use other modules for apache
that use MySQL.

Like (Example):
./configure --with-mysql=/usr/local

I recompiled my Apache as follows:

apache_1.3.19
php-4.0.4pl1
mysql-3.22.26a
mod_auth_mysql-2.20

Is there any known bug in the interoperability of these modules?

php works fine, but the mod_auth_mysql module gives
an internal error AFTER login:

Could not load complete page - and nothing shows up.

Regards,
Rupert Mohr