Im sure this will seem like a stupid request, but would it be possible to post
a direct URL to the download whenever you make a release?  It would sure make
life a lot easier if I could just click on something and have the file
download.  I know a number of people obviously either get src from CVS or
such, but, I dont have the time or necessarily (depending on where I am) to
use CVS.

Im happy to do all the testing I can.. but it would save me a lot of time if I
wasnt guessing/searching for downloads.

Liz