From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: MacOS 9.1
PHP version:      4.0.5
PHP Bug Type:     Documentation problem
Bug description:  Filenames too long in downloadable manual

The downloadable manual with multiple files contains many files that are greater than
32 characters which means it is unusable for Mac users. It would be helpful if the
names were shortened appropriately- I know I'm not the only Mac user of PHP out there.

Additionally, this bug report form should redisplay the form with all the fields
filled in when there is an error. I forgot to fill out my email address and when I
clicked back after I saw the error, all my filled out fields were gone.

--
Edit Bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=10862&edit=1