Acknowledged.  But IMO the arrays will be either clearly continous or
clearly associative/non-continous in 99.2% of the cases (Zeev
statistics applied).  I think it's fine to keep treating an array as
non-continous if there has ever been holes or string keys in it.

 - Stig

[Zeev Suraski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]

--
  Stig Sæther Bakken <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Fast Search & Transfer ASA, Trondheim, Norway