ID: 11264
Updated by: sniper
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Reproducible crash
Operating system:
PHP Version: 4.0.5
Assigned To:
Comments:

I can not reproduce this with Apache 1.3.20/CGI or DSO.
What SAPI are you using? Apache DSO or CGI? IIS?

--Jani

actually now I know of 2 functions that are crashing it,
die() and exit()

So where is this script? I can't see it here.
Bogus.

It's not reproducible. It happens anytime anywhere. But it keeps happening with the
same script. The crashes are unique to one script. Before I had a scripts with a lot
of DB calls and it kept crashing until I redid the script and changing the way I did
everything.

Please provide the shortest possible script that actually
works that can be used to reproduce this problem.

The one you have here is complete mess.

--Jani

This happens a lot with me. I make a script which has no errors but then the php dll
crashes. I'm not using exotic modules or anything. just simple code. Last time I just
kept deleting lines and moving the code around until it worked but now my logout
script stopped working after i added more code to it. a user would request
login.html?mode=logout then login script inlcudes a global file which has a logout()
function that is called.

function log_utils($action){
elseif($action == logout){
                setcookie ("pword", "", time()-3600, "/", "", 0);
                setcookie ("hash", "", time()-3600, "/", "", 0);
                return 1;
        }

if ($mode=="logout"){
        log_utils(logout);
... Thanks.

The remainder of the comments for this report are too long.  To view the rest of the
comments, please view the bug report online.

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=11264&edit=2