ID: 11264
User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I just upgraded to 4.0.6 and it seems like it's not doing it any more.

I'm unable to reproduce this with PHP 4.0.6
Please try it out.

Yeah... like i said Apache PHP sapi "LoadModule php4_module
c:/apache/php/sapi/php4apache.dll" in httpd.conf.

Let's try again: What SAPI are you using?
Are you using the CGI or the Apache DSO?
(do you have a LoadModule line for php in your httpd.conf?)

Apache 1.3.20 with PHP sapi. This only started happening i think with PHP 4.0.5 not
4.0.4. This happens with an older version of Apache too. I don't think it is Apache. I
mean it is after all only 2 PHP function... die() and exit() that I notice crahing
right now, but a while ago I noticed another one that causes a crash but I couldn't
pinpoint which function then I ended up rewriting the script. Thanks, I really need
this problem fixed.

I can not reproduce this with Apache 1.3.20/CGI or DSO.
What SAPI are you using? Apache DSO or CGI? IIS?

--Jani

The remainder of the comments for this report are too long.  To view the rest of the
comments, please view the bug report online.

Full Bug description available at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=11264