On Fri, Jun 29, 2001 at 03:31:25AM -0700, Brian Tanner wrote:
> You may consider it fixed if you like.
>
> However... the data file failed to load in Module, and did load in CGI.
>
> Shouldn't they be identical?

    yes they should. but there should be _no_ difference in the
    fopen() PHP function between the module and the cgi. if there
    is a difference than the environment bewteen the two must be
    different!

    there's not a lot we can do from here -plus- it's obvious
    that you _must_ use binary mode for files that contain
    serialized data with CR in them!

    tc