Glad it worked for you (finally)

Lindsey Simon wrote:

<snip>

>So now I'm working on some scripts and functions for a spellchecker. The API is
>perfect
>for it, and I wonder why I don't see any finished versions out there.. Are you working
>on one Vlad? I was really shocked by the lack of quality free spellchecking

? Finished versions of what? I wrote support for pspell library, it has
most of the functionality pspell provides. If you need anything else
that pspell can provide but I have not implemented, write to me and I'll
try to implement it. By the way, I do not work on development of pspell
itself...:(
Vlad