New patches are available which address a couple of problems.
- the HTML buffer was too conservative sometimes
- single quotes were handled inefficiently
- scanning strings (e.g. due to eval()) did not work
- compiling a file did not initialize some things correctly
- some escape sequences in double quotes were mistreated
- 'cvs diff -N' is buggy, so that new files were created in
the wrong place
'make test' works flawlessly now. Please refer to
http://schumann.cx/ngscan.html for further information.
Especially due to the last point which requires fixing up
patches manually every time, I'd like to commit the PHP part
of things. Would anyone object to that?
- Sascha Experience IRCG
PHP Development Mailing List <http://www.php.net/>
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To contact the list administrators, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]