ID: 5503
Updated by: rasmus
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Open
Bug Type: Feature/Change Request
Operating System: Linux
PHP Version: 4.0.0
New Comment:

PHP 4.0.7 will have a config option to turn this on.

When IE 5 exports its favorites file (an HTML file) to a server, it sends a raw HTTP
POST of the data. i.e. The data isn't packaged into a variable (with the syntax

PHP's HTTP_POST_VARS does a good job of exposing the variables found in HTML form
posts. But it doesn't seem to allow access to the raw HTTP POST data (HTTP_POST_VARS
contains a brave but corrupted attempt to parse the 'variables'). So I can't get at
the submitted IE5 favorites data.

I've spent a lot of time researching this, but of course I might be missing something
obvious. So I'm sorry if I'm just missing an existing way to do this. If so, could you
please point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Ian