Hi,

I noticed something really odd with a fresh cvs checkout of php4, zend en
tsrm: if I compile the Release_TS php4ts project and the Release_TS mssql
module, I get the following error when I try to run php:

mssql: Unable to initialize module
Module compiled with debug=0, thread-safety=1 module API=20001222
PHP compiled with debug=1, thread-safety=1 module API=20001222
These options need to match

I _did_ compile the php4ts in Release_TS, (and ZEND_DEBUG _is_ set to 0), so
how come it says PHP is compiled with debug=1???
I looked at the code that generates this message, and it just inserts
ZEND_DEBUG on that spot, and ZEND_DEBUG is set to 0 in the project.
Does anyone else have this, or is my machine broken somehow?

Cheerio, Marc.