Quoting "Stig S. Bakken" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Go ahead.  I recently set up a "cvsweb" CVS module for the cvs.php.net
> website, you could put it there if we want to have version control on
> that site.

Right now everything in the chora.php.net directory is just a direct checkout
from cvs.horde.org (conf files being the obvious exception); I'd rather keep it
that way so it'll be easier to keep things up to date, if possible.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.