Hello everyone!

I'm new to this list, therefore I do not know if you have discussed this
matter before. I'm interested in something like crontab for PHP. This should
be plattform independent and easy to maintain. I have a few ideas of how to
implement it even though I'm rather new to PHP.

I'm do not have much experience of crontab but I have the need for something
like it on Windows. Also, if you have PHP compiled as a module there is, in
my opinion, no good way of schedule running of scripts.

What are your thoughts on the matter?

/Max