By the way, I can't really quantify significantly, as it depends on what
kind of minit you have.  For a module such as the COM module, it can double
the amount of time it takes the script to run (if you load typelibs).  For
some other modules, it can be almost anything, if your minit is mostly
empty.  As a general rule, it's a bad thing, since it repeats things which
don't have to be repeated.

--
Zeev Suraski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CTO &  co-founder, Zend Technologies Ltd. http://www.zend.com/