Hello-

I realize I can have per-directory settings, however the issue is that I
want a web developer to be able to use a simplified version of PHP on a
page, yet still be able to call encoded functions that have access to the
full version of PHP, without allowing them direct access to that code.

I had a crazy thought...Could I set up PHP to parse the page twice? One
time looking for my complex funcions prefixed with a special name...using a
full version of PHP, and then parse it a seccond time running all the
"regular" PHP code?

-Howie