Heyooo,

    I'm currently working on implementing a few sets of binary trees,
    and I was thinking that perhaps the simple binary tree, shouldn't be
    the default implementation (I'll be implementing threaded and
    non-threaded varients of AVL Tree's and Red Black tree's so far...).
    So the question them comes -- what should I use for my base implementation?
    I'm currently debating between (threaded and non-threaded varients
    including) AVL tree's and Red-Black tree's.  However, any other thoughts
    are welcome as well.  Comments, Questions?

    -Sterling

    Ps: I have a C btree implementation lying around -- does anyone
    think I should put this into the extension, a btree seems overkill
    for PHP, but I'm always up to suggestions...