From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: w2k serv sp2(?)+codered hotfix
PHP version:      4.0.6
PHP Bug Type:     IIS related
Bug description:  php isapi crashes

Keep getting these WAM errors in my system event viewer

The HTTP server encountered an unhandled exception while processing the
ISAPI Application '
php4ts!zend_hash_copy + 0x1B
 + 0xA05E5983

or

The HTTP server encountered an unhandled exception while processing the
ISAPI Application '
php4ts!zend_hash_index_update_or_next_insert + 0x1DA
'.

...when accessing pages just like this one:

<?php
        // pacvmenu is a simple navbar page.. image and some links..
        include( "pacvmenu.htm" );
?>

Restarting IIS gets things going again, till it crashes again. Happens
after a handful of page loads, and a handful of minutes.  I will try to get
the cgi version going.
--
Edit bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=12820&edit=1