ID: 11761
User updated by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Closed
Bug Type: Compile Failure
Operating System: HP-UX 11.00
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

I've installed GCC 3.0 and no longer see the problem with locale.h. However, now I do
see the problem in Bug id #12842.

Of course. If you find the solution, please add it here.
But keep this bug 'closed'.

If I find a solution, do you NOT want it noted in the PHP Bug database? I would think
at least a bug ID # from the other database for future reference?

Great. Anyway, this is _not_ a bug in PHP so please
submit further reports to the correct places.

(Either to autoconf or GCC bug systems :)

I'll try a newer version of GCC and see what happens...

I forgot to add this: I found couple of mentions
about this same problem. You could try with different
version of GCC.

--Jani

    http://bugs.php.net/?id=11761

Edit this bug report at http://bugs.php.net/?id=11761&edit=1