ID: 12984
Updated by: sniper
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Open
Bug Type: Apache related
Operating System: Linux 2.4.2-2smp (RedHat 7.1)
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

This has already been fixed in CVS.

--Jani

When configuring with APXS support, and the Apache APXS script has an error in it, the
configure program outputs the web link to fix the APXS script.  This location has
changed since the reorg of the PHP web site.  Here's a context diff patch to fix
config.status file.  Please forgive me if I got this wrong; I'm not a developer/coder,
and have never messed around with diff/patch much.

-------------- begin of context patch info ----------------

*** config.status       Mon Aug 27 15:30:24 2001
--- config.status.patch Mon Aug 27 15:34:30 2001
***************
*** 1254,1261 ****
      echo "+--------------------------------------------------------------------+"
      echo "| WARNING: Your /ids/web/bin/apxs script is most likely broken."
      echo "|                                                                    |"
!     echo "| Please go read http://www.php.net/FAQ.php#6.11 and make the        |"
!     echo "| changes described there and try again.                             |"
    fi

    # Warn about CGI version with no extra security options.
--- 1254,1261 ----
      echo "| WARNING: Your /ids/web/bin/apxs script is most likely broken."
      echo "|                                                                    |"
!     echo "| Please go read http://www.php.net/manual/en/faq.build.php#AEN62933 |"
!     echo "| and make the changes described there and try again.                |"
    fi

    # Warn about CGI version with no extra security options.

-------------- end of context patch info --------------

v/r
Shane