Hi,

I was interested in what the process of contributiing extensions to php
is.  I'm a author/maintainer of a couple existing and soon-to-be php
extensions and was curious about how to get them evaluated for inclusion
as part of the existing 'ext' extension structure and just what the
general processes involved with that are.

George

1024D/1100A5A0/1370 F70A 9365 96C9 2F5E  56C2 B2B9 262F 1100 A5A0