From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: windows 98
PHP version:      4.0.4pl1
PHP Bug Type:     PHP options/info functions
Bug description:  how to redirect to another php page.

when i try to redirect the page with header("Location: ....") is not going
to the requested page.  Instead it is showing page can not be displayed in
IE5.  please let me know how to send and receive the header from php
script.  I am using Personal WebServer for windows 98.

 please let me know the solution for this.
 if(!$temp){

 header("Location: http://sys3/test/abc.php";);
 exit;
}

  where sys3 is my pws. and test is my working directory.

  $temp is a boolean.

  let me know how to send information to next php using header.

--
Edit bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=13211&edit=1