ID: 13211
Updated by: sander
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Open
Bug Type: PHP options/info functions
Operating System: windows 98
PHP Version: 4.0.4pl1
New Comment:

Ask support questions on the appropriate mailinglist (see
http://www.php.net/support.php).

Previous Comments:

[2001-09-08 05:17:27] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

when i try to redirect the page with header("Location: ....") is not going to the
requested page.  Instead it is showing page can not be displayed in IE5.  please let
me know how to send and receive the header from php script.  I am using Personal
WebServer for windows 98.

 please let me know the solution for this.
 if(!$temp){

 header("Location: http://sys3/test/abc.php";);
 exit;
}

  where sys3 is my pws. and test is my working directory.

  $temp is a boolean.

  let me know how to send information to next php using header.