sounds logical, BUT what about making one or two people maintainers/owners
of every topic, so that a bug is reported to php-bugs or something like that
_AND_ sent off to this/these person/people?

i joined this group to read about php-development, not about bugs.

yeah, i could do filters, but.. i'm lazy ;o)

/ d