> Yes, it's true that from time to time the first makes the standarts but it
users are unhappy he/she fails.
> Look at this, if I have to use {some_thing}, how can I write some text
which includes {, the template engine will delete everything
> to the }.

It's true. But by now you may want to call
tmpl_open("filename.html", array("{{", "}}));
or
tmpl_open("filename.html", array("%%%", "|||")); :)))

...and the template will be just parsed fine.

However, the comment about keeping template's info in the same template
(i.e. delimiters, context tag names and probably something else) is a good
idea.
I think this should be done in the next version.

Maxx