ID: 8440
Updated by: sterling
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Open
Bug Type: HTTP related
Operating System: Debian Linux 2.2.14
PHP Version: 4.0.4pl1
New Comment:

Its been awhile, reopen if still present, and you have a concrete setup/example of how
it fails

Reopened.

Any news on this yet?

I don't believe it has happened since the Apache MaxRequestsPerChild was reduced. I
shall suspend this until I have a chance to test more thoroughly.

Any example scripts? Works just fine for me with latest CVS.

--Jani

It's nothing to do with redirects, no. It doesn't return a redirect response.

    http://bugs.php.net/?id=8440

Edit this bug report at http://bugs.php.net/?id=8440&edit=1