Hi!

  Please help me with some CVS question.
  I need to migrate latest mngosearch extension from php-4.2dev
  branch into php-4.1.x branch.

  To do that i run:
  cvs update -r php_4_1_1
  ... update mnogosearch files...
  ... remove test.php ...
  cvs remove test.php
  ... adding index.php ...
  cvs commit

  Here is i got an error:

? ext/mnogosearch/index.php
cvs server: sticky tag `php_4_1_1' for file `ext/mnogosearch/config.m4' is not a
 branch
cvs server: sticky tag `php_4_1_1' for file `ext/mnogosearch/php_mnogo.c' is not
 a branch
cvs server: sticky tag `php_4_1_1' for file `ext/mnogosearch/php_mnogo.h' is not
 a branch
Can't open test.php: No such file or directory
cvs [server aborted]: correct above errors first!
cvs commit: saving log message in /tmp/cvs7j5zFJ

 Can anyone help me what i am doing wrong ?

 Another error i get while trying to add a new file index.php:
 cvs add index.php

[gluke@faust mnogosearch]$ cvs add index.php
cvs server: cannot add file on non-branch tag php_4_1_1

 What wtong here ?

 Please help !

--
Regards, Sergey aka gluke.