ID: 14797
User updated by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Reproducible crash
Operating System: Windows 98 SE
PHP Version: 4.1.0
New Comment:

With PHP Version 4.0.5RC1 an inlude-path set to ";.;./;" it works with SAPI, but with
4.0.6 and newer it's the same like 4.1.0

Martin

Hello,

I can't run PHP Version 4.1.0 under Windows 95/98 4.10, there are
massive problems when I try to include a file:

Server API CGI
--------------

- It's possible to set the include-path in php.ini.

- Scripts without any include statement work well.

- include statements with a relative path work.

- include statements with an absolute path do not work, there is the
  following error:
  Failed opening '/foo/test.php' for inclusion

Server API Apache
-----------------

- It is not possible to set the include-path in php.ini to an other
  value than "". If I do, there will be everytime the same error:
  Failed opening 'foo/index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;/foo')
  in Unknown on line 0

- If I set the include-path in php.ini to "" and in a script with
  ini_set("include_path", $new_inc_path) to the desired path, then php
  shows the same behaviour like "Server API CGI" - only relative paths
  work.

I think this could be the bug #11612 or #14563, bit I don't use Win2k,
I'm using Win 98 SE.

Martin