I suggest keeping it on php-dev.
All of the build stuff has been done by php-dev in the past as build/PECL
related discussions really are php-dev.
It also means that php-dev won't be allowed to cut themselves out of what's
happening with PECL and it won't lead to some php-dev ppl who don't
subscribe to PECL to be surprised in a few months time :)

Andi