Hello,

Andi Gutmans wrote:
> If you're going to continue with this sour attitude towards the PHP
> developers who are putting a huge effort into improving PHP then I suggest
> you unsubscribe from php-dev. I have no problem with constructive
> criticism and I'm sure mistakes have been made in the past but your
> attitude the past few years is just not constructive and just upsets a lot
> of developers who are extremely dedicated to PHP.

I suggested that creating a new function named posix_strtok would have
been a better solution that breaking strtok because it would not cause
any backwards compatibility problems and whoever thinks POSIX compliance
is important could use it from now on. Why do you think this is not a
constructive criticism?

Regards,
Manuel Lemos