From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: Windows 2000
PHP version:      4.1.1
PHP Bug Type:     Documentation problem
Bug description:  memory_limit not obviously disabled for windows binary

The Windows binary for 4.1.1 appears to have --enable-memory-limit
disabled, but I can't find it mentioned anywhere in the docs.

The only documentation that comes packaged with PHP is the readme.txt, and
it isn't in there.   It isn't in the online manual, either.

It would be good to add the compile options for PHP into the readme.txt
file for later releases under windows.

One bug report for an earlier PHP version suggested to run ./configure to
find out what compile options were set.  This obviously doesn't work for
the distributed binary...

While we are on the subject, I don't suppose you can shed light on why it
isn't enabled?

Scott.
--
Edit bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=15230&edit=1