ID:               13675
 Updated by:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Reported By:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Bug Type:         MSSQL related
 Operating System: Advanced Server
 PHP Version:      4.0.6
 New Comment:

If BOGUS then needs to be marked as so.  I would mark it as Feedback so
we can make sure this resolves their problem, but it's been nearly 4
months since this was opened.

-Chris

You use mssql.dll not mssql70.dll (from the same PHP version) as it
changed (the name of the DLL for the extention).

So this is a BOGUS report.

Okay, i have gone through all the bug fixes relating to the missing
php_mssql70.dll and none of the fixes have worked. I have installed PHP
4.06, I have copied over the php_mssql70.dll from my older version of
php (4.04) I have put the ntwdblib.dll in c:\winnt\system32 i have put
the extension=php_msssql70.dll pointer in the php.ini, i have made sure
it is in the directory that the extension_dir is set to. I have done
everything. Please help - i keep getting this cannot load specified
procedure 'php_mssql70.dll' error.

I have sql 7 and IIS 5