August wrote:
> Please give a complete url. The apache dso docs just describe dso. Most
> instructions on creating a high performance version of php recommend
> static compiles for good reason.
>
> Info and status are not php. They have very different usage patterns
> (used much less frequently).
>
> And I think you'd find the performance difference between apache with
> status and info and without negligible. I have tested every single
> apache option with respect to speed and memory bloat, and those two are
> tiny.
>
> - AZ

It's just in my memory. (My memory can be _wrong_ though ;)
There should be doc/file somewhere that recommeds DSO since
it's a most flexible to configure.

Recommendatation is recommendation, you don't have to follow
if you don't like. Recommendation can be a personal opinion
also even if it's explicitly  written in a doc ;)

--
Yasuo Ohgaki