> I'm personally in favour of having MI in PHP, with the serious
> alternative being interfaces.  I have failed to understand what
> interfaces would mean in a language such as PHP, though, while I can see
> the clear hands-on use for MI.  Can you explain how you envision
> interfaces as useful constructs in PHP, and their advantages over MI,
> considering the fact all of the binary compatibility issues don't apply?
>
> Zeev

Ohh! The first thing I would do with an interface capability is use it
to dynamicly generate WSDL :)  The ability to do that would make me very
happy.  I was thinking I would just write up an IDL parser to do this,
but if it's built into the language, all the better!  Hmm, would an
interface system in PHP allow for defining data types/structures on
parameters?

Shane