Hello,

Just testing a script ( link at the bottom of this mail)

If I set the $mode_segfault ;), I got a seg fault, else no prob.

As you will see in the source, I ve got 2 identical arrays, one in a class,
the other not.

The script has a bug, I have to add a test ( isset( $item['sub'] ) ) inside
the function called by array_walk, if not it s an endless parsing :) and php
runs out of mem or something like that.

Maybe not all tests are done to keep the performances up ?

But I believe php does not have to crash with this. something in
zend_hash_xxx ?

http://pajoye.ideenet.com/test/array_walk.php

pa

ps: don t look at warning, the goals are to test scripts in many
environments ;)