If this is easy for anyone could someone verify that:

odbc_fetch_row($rs,0);

...does not reset the result set in version 4.2? From what I can tell it doesn't work
at all. I want to be certain that we cannot upgrade to 4.2. If someone has another way
to reset an ODBC result set I'd love to hear about it. It's done in a central core
function, but is necessary in a plethora of scripts. The result set comes from the MS
SQL Server driver (shhh... I tried to get them to use MySQL ... they are scared of
free stuff. I'm just glad they let me use PHP). Thanks!

<>< Ryan