Hi Ryan,

Okay did a little looking over the odbc_fetch_row code, and it should
reset the result->fetched to whatever the second argument (if one is
provided) is.  This variable is how the ODBC result system handles where
it currently is in the cache.  Now the catch is that odbc_result checks
this value, and if it's set to 0 re-fetches the results.

So in otherwords the code sample you sent should work, provided that the
$rs is a valid result.  I'm having some local DB access/ODBC issues so I
cannot test it right at the moment.   I'm working on fixing that.