> > >     PHP != Java. :)
>  I'm bother by the fact that you guys keep on saying Php isn't Java
so don't
> use lets not use private methods or interfaces. Java is Object
Oriented. Java
> didn't invent private methods, private members and all the other
goodies that
> go along with OO development. Now good OO design is the best way to
get good

just look at the most known opensource web applications written in
php. how many of them are coded not using objects?
the ones that don't use objects are most likely coming from the old
php3 times, like phpmyadmin.

so developers are eager to use oop features of php, despite the fact
that php is not very OO friendly.

pukomuko