Hi all. We're having one more problem in the extension we're developing
based on the Java extension (by Sam Ruby).

A line in our test script reads thus:

$temp = $test_obj->objProp;

Here, we're trying to access a particular property of an object, which
was created using our extension. FYI, this object represents a component
in some component system. This causes a crash in that component system,
whereas if we leave out the assignment (to 'temp' variable) and just
have the statement accessing the property, there is no problem.

What we want to know is what actions occur in the PHP interpreter / our
extension during this assignment operation. Can anyone help?

Thanx in advance,
Venkat