On Fri, 26 Jul 2002, Zeev Suraski wrote:

> At 01:16 26/07/2002, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >On Thu, 25 Jul 2002, Stig S. Bakken wrote:
> >
> > > Okay, I'm modifying "brancing on sunday" to "branching when 4.2.3 is out",
> > > so we don't have two QA processes at the same time.  Sorry Derick.
> >
> >Disregard that folks, 4.2.3 is declared dead now.
>
> Can you (or somebody else) elaborate on that?

Releasing 4.2.3 would take 4-5 weeks, and this would delay 4.3.0 another
month. Doing two release processes at the same time is not going to
work, there are too little people for this and we also think that 4.3.0
should not be delayed another 4 to 5 weeks.

Derick

 Did I help you?   http://www.derickrethans.nl/link.php?url=giftlist
 Frequent ranting: http://www.derickrethans.nl/