What I was saying in my earlier email much longer drawn out email was,
that the API changes have been really final since version 4.2.0. The
only reason I would change it, would be if someone demonstrated a
problem with the interface, which no one has for 4.2.0 - 4.2.3 versions.
The only API changes that could possibly occur in the future would be
the vector functions, and (of course) there could always be the addition
of more functions.

Most of the other work needed to mark the extension stable has been
done, all that remains is that I have some small win32 work left to do.

The biggest thing I would like to have complete *by 4.3* is good solid
docs on this extension (There is some already done). I am planning on
working on this, and I have had one volunteer to help out.

If you are really interested in helping out, there are multiple options:
* send examples
* help out with docs
* send patches
* open bug reports