I see very little point in having include /without/ some kind of parsing.
The idea of include is that it lets you dynamically load different pieces
based on some condition.

Yes, it can make adding little pieces to the config easier to manage, but in
my opinion, that's not enough to make me want it. So my vote stands at +1
for include+parsing, and +0 for include alone.