I'm concerned that adding this directive will make lead to control
structures requirements.  However, it is quite useful for modular
deployment;  So, my suggestion is:

- Don't introduce 'include'
- Introduce a special 'additional_ini_directory' (name subject to change)
which will be read after php.ini loads up.  Only one (at most) such
directory, full path required.

This gives you (as far as I can tell) the modular deployment features, but
won't make people beg for 'if'.

Thoughts?

Zeev