At 05:06 02/10/2002 -0300, you wrote:

>Yes I know that you can't send headers to the browser when you've already
>sent some other stuffs, but ASP users have strange feeling that this is
>weird.

php.ini : Output buffering = On
what is wrong with this?

>Can't we implement some procedure that checks if Cookies and session
>commands were specified in the wrong way and automatically fix this for the
>ASP wrong programmers?

the overhead on this would be *huge*. You're talking about parsing a
script, editing it and then re-parsing it.
The only way which this could be done without impacting on performance
would be to enable it only when ASP style open/close tags were used, but
even then, this'll have an effect on speed for some users.

>This procedure should minimize most common problems to bring PHP as the most
>Strong server side scripting language used in the entire internet.

I'm still failing to see what's bad/wrong about turning on output buffering.

>I am not a ASP fan, I had this problems while I was trying to bring more
>people to PHP and quit to implement Microsoft ASP solutions.

try doing image manipulation in asp, then you'll have a fairly solid reason ;)