Hrm...  Actually, after a bit more checking it is only some jpegs that
don't work.  Specifically the ones coming from my digital camera are no
longer working.  Images that used to work with getimagesize() are now not,
so I think something changed.  Try running getimagesize() on this image:

  http://lerdorf.com/azj.jpg

-Rasmus