Yep, it's probably the streams code (specifically the seeking that marcus
mentioned).
Also, I think there is now a slight bug with fopen wrappers under win32.

I'm all of a sudden really pushed for time, so I might not be able to fix this
before saturday - if that is the case, I'll make an effort to get it sorted
on saturday.

--Wez.