Due to the frequency of this coming up on the list, would it be possible
to disable them as of PHP v5?

People will be expecting major changes come v5, and it might be the
easiest way to move over (if thats what the developers conclude).

Im -1 on changing the default before v5 but +1 on it being done in the
long run.

--
Dan Hardiker [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
ADAM Software & Systems Engineer