From: "Melvyn Sopacua" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2002 3:41 PM
Subject: [PHP-DEV] CLI ini selection

Let's put this in the right thread.

At 14:34 28-10-2002, Rick Widmer wrote:

At 07:38 PM 10/28/02 +0900, Yasuo Ohgaki wrote:

BTW, we should better to have a little different ini
selection for CLI.

For instance,

/etc/phprc or php.ini
~/.phprc or php.ini

which are standard locations of rc files under UNIX
like systems.
This I can agree with.  I would prefer /etc/php.ini  which I am

already using.

+1 on /etc/php.ini being the equivalent of php_admin_value
+1 on ~/.php.ini being the equavalent of php_value

On windows this may clash bigtime though. The equivalent of
/etc/php.ini

would be
WINNT\ini\php.ini or maybe %ALLUSERPROFILE\Application Data\Php
Group\php.ini and
~/.php.ini would be %USERPROFILE%\Application Data\Php
Group\php.ini.

Yuk :)

With kind regards,

Melvyn Sopacua
<?php include("not_reflecting_employers_views.txt"); ?>